Megashor – ultra heavy-duty shoring
Features and Benefits
Megashor can be assembled into many configurations including props, heavy lifting towers, frames and trusses.
- Comprehensive range of sizes As a result of its ten strut sizes, plus a full range of accessories - Megashor can be assembled into props, towers and trusses of almost any length, all from standard components.
- Heavy duty Megashor accommodates heavy-duty shoring, such as, cofferdams, bridge bearing replacement and facade retention applications. This is as a result of its high axial load of 750kN capacity and high axial stiffness.
- Megashor is approved for support of bridges open to live traffic By using Megashor there is minimum disruption to traffic when working on new bridges or replacing bridge bearings.
- Global logistics chain For very large projects product can easily be brought in from RMD's overseas associated companies.
- Complimented by RMD Superslim Soldier range
Superslim Soldiers provide restraint for Megashor and are available in ten lengths from 10mm to 3.6m. This gives ultimate flexibility when planning your project needs and minimizes the need for custom made equipment.
- Quality assured manufacturing
Ensures consistent and accurate fabrication, so you can be assured that it will all connect appropriately and support designated loads.