Reflex – curved walls the easy way
Reflex makes forming concrete curved walls cost effective and easy. It can be quickly changed to form most circular concrete walls, particularly tanks.
- Reflex can easily be adjusted for re-use at location after location without any need for dismantling or re-assembly
- Its innovative design features allow for the setting of almost all curves efficiently and accurately
- Reflex withstands concrete pressures up to 60kPa and can easily be adjusted for almost all curves
- The Reflex Internal and External Access Platforms provide a safe and secure working platform for workers
- The strong and robust design of Reflex withstands concrete pressures of up to 60kPa, so it's safe for most projects
- The Reflex Clamps save a lot of time and effort because they are much easier to use than nuts and bolts
- The Reflex Panels are easily adjusted so they can be used at many sites without being dismantled, this improves on-site productivity.
- Reflex has either high quality ply or composite form. Composite form-face lasts significantly longer than ply, it provides a Class 2 finish and it's easier to clean and maintain.