Aluminium Beams – strong, but light to handle
Aluminium Beams combine the benefits of strength, lightness and the ease of handling with consistency, versatility and exceptional durability. With an exceptional range of accessories, the beams form a complete system that can be used for virtually unlimited configurations and applications.
- Aluminium Beams are always straight, simplifying and speeding up assembly.
- They have a consistent cross-section, eliminating time and cost implications of selecting and hand-finishing timber.
- Aluminium Beams are lighter and easier to handle than timber, their unique profiles reduce damage. Alform Beams bevelled edges enable plywood sheeting to be stripped quickly and easily.
- Aluminium Beams can be re-used a number of times. When they finally reach the end of their useful life, their residual value is still around 25% of their original cost.
- They offer greatly increased bending and sheer resistance than timber, which means they are safer. They also allow more weight to be to be supported over greater spans with less equipment, saving time and costs.