Flexidek – lightweight handset shoring system
RMD Kwikform's NEW Flexidek grid shoring system is a lightweight handset falsework designed to significantly improve productivity on site, reduce material costs and provide a level of versatility not found in other traditional shoring systems.
- Drop-heads allow quick and easy stripping of shoring deck components, which can be cycled to the next concrete pour position
- The quick release props are left behind as undisturbed backprops reshores, while 75% of the total system can move on to the next pour, maximizing utilization of equipment
- Using 'J' clips, secondary beams can be pre-hung from the lower flange of the primary beam from the ground level, making the setting out of Flexidek much faster than traditional systems
- Slabs up to 1.3m deep can be supported with the standard system
- Handrail sockets can be fitted to the ends of primary beams prior to lifting into position, reducing the potential of objects falling from height
- Only 3 main components: adjustable props, primary beams and secondary beams. This makes the system easy to erect and dismantle
- Flexidek's simple storage solution improves transport costs: one artic vehicle can carry up to 560m² of material.