Features & Benefits
- Range of panel sizes
Supplied in 7 different widths and 3 different heights for unrivalled forming flexibility on site.
- 15mm or 20mm combination tie plates with captive wing nuts
Allows an 8 degree inclination of the form face.
- Robust cast frame corners Integrated cast frame corners are fully welded at each corner position to the panel edge sections to facilitate the use of a crow bar for final adjustment.
- Panel edge sections are closed rolled hollow profiles
Provides protection to the 19.5mm thick Alkus composite sheet, set into the panel, riveted into position from the face side.
- Galvanised panel frames
All frames are hot dipped galvanised to ensure long life use of the panel without rusting.
- Efficient number of connecting parts
Makes the system quick and versatile to assemble.
- Specific crane hook attaches simply to panel edge members
Using the designed crane hook to attach easily to the panel edge promotes safe and efficient handling.