Features & Benefits
- Unrivalled concrete pressures Maxima columns allow unrivalled concrete pressure of 166kN/m². A hoop ladder system is also available to provide safe access and options are available to line forms with plywood to improve surface finish.
- No need for through ties
Maxima columns up to 750mm x 750mm and
3300mm high can be constructed using single panels, removing the requirement for through ties. Pour heights above 3300mm are easily achieved by joining panels together with clamps.
- Wide range of sizes Extensive coulumn sizes ranging from 200mm - 750mm - exceptional versatility in panel construction.
- Great finish 12mm plywood liner - high quality finish columns.
- Unlimited size Practically no limit to column height - suitable for a wide range of projects.
- Easy handling and transportation Components fold and stack with no loose parts when moving
- Safety designed in Robust working platform with integral guardrails and self-closing gate