Megashor – ultra heavy-duty shoring
Megashor is an ultra high-duty modular shoring system designed for high axial loads of up to 750kN, but its real strength lies in its versatility. From heavy lifting towers to travelers for tunnel formwork, bracing for excavations, shoring and trusses, Megashor can be configured for a huge variety of applications.
- Quality assured manufacturing process, using close-tolerance jigs ensures consistent and accurate fabrication - Excellent assembly alignment on site, saving time, onsite modifications and labour costs
- The huge strength of Megashor means fewer components are needed and assembly time can be reduced, saving time and money
- Megashor has nine strut sizes, ranging from 15mm to 5.4m, plus a full range of accessories - Megashor can be assembled into props, towers and trusses of almost any length, all from standard components.
- RMD Superslim Soldiers provide restraint for Megashor, this gives ultimate flexibility when planning the sizes of towers and centres of props - it minimises the need for custom made equipment.
- Massive axial load capacity and high axial stiffness - Megashor will accommodate the rigours of heavy-duty falsework, cofferdams, bridge bearing replacement and facade retention applications.
- Megashor is approved for support of bridges open to live traffic - bridge bearing replacement work can be carried out with minimum disruption to traffic flows in a totally safe manner.
- Megashor has a comprehensive range of accessories, some of which are required for system safety.
- Bracing options include fixed and adjustable steel flats, rapid bar tie, RMD Slimshor and tubular struts, which help maintain the integrity of the system and thereby its safety.