Minima – formwork panel system
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight panels Panels are only 30kg/m2 so most of them are easily set by hand, minimizing the need for cranage, reducing costs and skilled labour requirements.
- Simple clamping system The Minima clamps are easy to use, which reduces the time needed to complete the project.
- Increased productivity The productivity of Minima is improved when its clamped together (up to 25m2) and lifted by crane to the next pouring location.
- Easy stripping Once sufficient curing has taken place Minima inner corners can easily be removed because of their 2 degree stripping clearance.
- Ply or composite face Minima can have either a high quality ply face or a composite face, which lasts longer, provides a better finish and is easier to clean
- Versatile Available in 18 panel sizes, including a panel that's 2.7 x 2.4m, virtually any configuration can be erected.
- Clever design Tie positions support 1.21m2 of formwork when using 2.7 x 0.9m panel assemblies, reducing the number of ties required, lowering costs and construction times.